Friday, December 16, 2005

oncology follow up appt. & labs...

Another Oncology appointment. I feel like I am having deja vu all over again. It seems like I had one of these 2 months ago...oh, that's right, I DID!!!!!

OK, now on to serious matters. The appointment went well. My scans were clean...HURRAY!!!!! My blood counts and other levels/factors all look great...HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!!! The tiredness/lack of energy that I am still experiencing should diminish as time passes. He did say that some of the tiredness may be attributed to getting older --did he just say I was OLD!?!?!?!...I really don't think he should.

Anyway, Dr Hei's orders are to keep doing what I am doing and come back in 3 months (rather than 2, the appointments are starting to stretch out, I like the sound of that). In the new year, I will be starting to train hard again, working on my cardio, muscle tone, and Taekwondo. I plan to get back into "fighting shape" by February (yeah right), really by the Summer. I figure it took 6 months of treatment to take me down to this level, so I can allow 6 months to get back to the fitness level I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home