Wednesday, September 21, 2005

oh, and by the way....

I am finally getting back to my regular routine, and I am starting to get caught up (a little). I posted a few more missing entries, so I think my BLOG is caught up. FINALLY!!!!!

The kids are back in school, so Zebbi and I are back to playing bus/taxi drivers. The kids schedules include freshman football, forensics, after-school tutoring, watching varsity football, working the Badger home games, dance, Taekwondo, and a tiny little bit of family time. We are making it through everything, but are sacrificing our sanity in the process.

As for my health, things are getting better day-by-day. The only lasting side effects are localized hairloss from the radiation treatments, and a lack of energy/endurance from the chemo. I figure this whole ordeal took 6 months, so it will be approx. 6 months until I am feeling like myself.

Thanks to everyone for your continued understanding, support, and encouragement. Especially, thanks to my entire family (immediate and extended). I could not have made it through everything without your love and support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home