Wednesday, May 19, 2010

2010 update...

so last week i went in to have my blood draw for my lab AND my CT Scan -- now only done annually for both. the appointment went fine. no surprises.

today, i went for my follow up appointment. they were packed. i saw a different doctor, not dr. hei, to go through my lab results and scan. everything came back great. all my levels are right where they should be. my scan shows everything is stable, nothing new, and nothing to be concerned about. so, all in all, an excellent visit.

on my way out i scheduled my next round of appointments for May 2011....boy that feels good.

approx 1 week after my follow up, dr hei called to let me know that a lump in my lower abdomen (which has been on my scans all along) has grown slightly...2mm... so we are scheduling another scan/labs/follow up appointment set for November. he is fairly certain it is nothing BUT better to be overly cautious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home