Wednesday, April 20, 2005

chemotherapy & docotor visits continue...

treatment 3 of 8 (not that I am counting...ok, ok I AM counting) - Sorry it took me a little while (1 week) to post this, but I have been pretty tired. Treatment went fairly well. My white cell count was up (maybe even a little high), so there was no question about whether I would get treatment or not. I was pretty worn out even the first day (which is a little unusual), very nauseous throughout, and cannot seem to get enough sleep (even though I basically slept all day Saturday). Other than that things are OK. My hair is still holding strong, defying my doctor's original prediction of falling out after my second treatment. I did get it shaved down to the scalp one more/last time. From this point on, I am letting it grow out again. Can you say ch-ch-ch-chia?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home