Saturday, April 16, 2005

moving in the right direction...

Here we are with another weekend. I started feeling more like myself Thursday and Friday. It seems like the pattern of side effects is starting to become clearer -- it takes about 1 week for me to start to feel "normal", and by 2 days before my next treatment, I am feeling completely like myself (just in time to start all over again). This time, I am going to try taking my anti-nausea meds all the way through (last time I stopped for the 2 days prior to my second treatment because I felt so good). All in all, I feel like I am getting a handle on the whole process, and it has not been too bad. If this is as bad as it get, I'll take it. Also worth noting ==> I still have my hair (defying my doctor's prediction), but it is starting to fall out, a little here and a little there. I keep thinking "look snow" like Allison (played by Ally Sheedy) in the 80's movie "The Breakfast Club".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home