Friday, August 19, 2005

OK, OK, I know I am w-a-a-a-y behind in my posts...

What can I say except for I AM SORRY!!! I know I am way behind in my posts. This whole cancer thing is a real drain on one's time and energy. BUT -- I am now starting to feel better AND things are starting to slow down to a somewhat normal pace. I will try to update my blog to "fill in the gaps" in my recent treatments and doctors appointments over the last 2 months (OK now I really feel bad since I thought it was only a couple of weeks). Please check back during the next week to catch up on all the details. Also, thanks to everyone for your support and kind thoughts over the past 6 months. The worst is behind me (as best as we can know), and now back to living a "normal" life.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home